As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That's why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working in our Earthmoving Technologies division. Within a well established construction industry network, the Sales Representative will initiate, establish and maintain key relations within the nidustry, and build long-term relationships with customers. You have a deep knowledge of the existing and potential market of the Edmonton region for earthmoving construction equipment.
A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to deliver results within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated global business.
Located out of our Acheson branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday with up to 80% travel in territory and occasional international or national travel.
- Sales Representative Construction Heavy Equipment
- Identify growth opportunities within the product line and develop plans to ensure continued revenue growth in assigned region or territory.
- Continuously increase equipment product knowledge to promote and guide existing relations towards LCA offering.
- Educate customers on Liebherr products, warranties, and technical support to increase value of our aftermarket services.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of three years' experience in construction equipment preferred.
- Trade, engineering or business related certification considered an asset.
- A commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, to a lucrative commission structure, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.