At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
At Rogers, we are on a journey to grow our Agile Marketing practice and we are seeking an Agile Marketing Coach to help us set up, nurture and accelerate the adoption of Agile Marketing best practices. Our colleagues in Digital and Consumer IT teams are already using different forms of Agile ways of working with great success. We're taking the trail they've blazed and expanding Agile ways of working into the Wireless organization with Agile Marketing.
We are looking for strong agile marketing advocates with deep experience to help us grow our efforts as we continue to evolve our culture. In this role you will be working with teams across Rogers to help them transition into effectively using agile marketing ways of working and unleash potential exponential value while keeping our customer at the center of everything we do.
An organizational change agent and thought leader, the successful candidate is passionate about Agile Marketing, has a deep hands-on experience with Scrum and Kanban methodologies. They have exceptional leadership and coaching skills to help guide, empower and support teams to successfully adopt Agile Marketing at Rogers. They are experienced working and supporting both individuals and teams with coaching in areas of Agile Marketing methodologies, continuous adaptation and improvements on new ways of working as well as ready to act as change agents across all levels of the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Accountable for successful Agile Marketing transformation of assigned teams/program
- Viewed as an internal Agile Marketing Expert, providing coaching on Agile practices
- Provide hands-on coaching and support to multiple Agile methodologies and best practices
- Lead training sessions for Agile Marketing teams as well as company wide to influence the adoption of Agile Marketing methodologies.
- Implement agile Marketing best practices across all levels and teams
- Drive continuous improvement of Agile Marketing practices / processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and remove impediments for multiple teams
- Improve communication and standardize roles and functions within teams
- Develop and execute quarterly agile maturity model
- Coordinate with other Agile Coaches to share best practices and accelerate agile adoption
- Monitor progress and maintain key metrics to track teams progress
What you have:
- Not just Talk the Talk, Must Walk the Talk
- Certified Scrum Master
- SAFe/KanBan/ACC certified, or equivalent experience considered an asset
- Experience coaching in Agile environments
- 4+ years of related experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations, particularly in Marketing; experience with distributed teams an asset
- Expert knowledge of Agile Marketing principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization, particularly with adaptations for Marketing an asset
- Expert knowledge of agile theory, methodology including scaling techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, product management, planning, forecasting, conflict resolution, coaching / leverage models, capacity and capability building and facilitation
- Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both in person and written
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, and MS Teams
- Successes in 1x1 and class training settings
- Experience in Telecommunications considered an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 204359
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing