At Signature Retirement Living we hire only the best people
- people who truly care about seniors and understand their needs. If you are as passionate about the well-being and care of seniors as we are, then we invite you to apply to work for a Company of experts with a reputation for excellence and commitment to service. We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, an employee recognition program, a vibrant, safe work environment and much more!
The Sales and Marketing Manager has a true passion making a difference in the lives of seniors. Reporting to the Executive Director, this role develops and implements site specific marketing and sales programs to achieve occupancy targets in accordance with legislative/regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures and fiscal constraints.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate sales by engaging in tours, presentations and meetings with potential prospects to achieve property occupancy and revenue targets
- Assist with developing the annual marketing and sales plan, departmental goals and objectives, and annual budget
- Market the Community's services and amenities to potential residents, external groups and senior care system partners and assist the Executive Director in all sales related activities
- Perform ongoing market research and continually monitor competitors, and adjust marketing and sales efforts as needed
- Oversee all marketing and advertising promotional activities and staff involved in these activities
- Engage with Culinary and Lifestyle departments for purposes of specials events planning
- Communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure community common areas and suites are clean and welcoming for sales prospects
- In conjunction with Director of Care negotiate care services for new residents
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner using the Company's Customer Relationship Management Software
- Process the appropriate deposits and Lease Agreements
- Enforce and adhere to all appropriate workplace regulations, compliances, legislation and Company policies and procedures
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of professionalism by following the Company dress code
- Act as Manager-on-Duty weekends on rotation
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written), including presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local community, competitors and media contacts.
- Computer proficiency including media software, internet resources and Microsoft Office.
- Valid Drivers` license
- Work on a continuous basis with a computer
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 3 hours per day
- Occasional lifting up to 30 lbs
- Travel by personal vehicle to attend community functions as required
- Exposure to extreme temperature and variable weather
- Alternating weekends
- Must be able to provide a police check with vulnerable sector screen upon hire
- Must be able to provide a record of immunization for TB test upon hire
This is a maternity leave contract
All internal candidates will be contacted to discuss their application. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation of a disability throughout the application and selection process is available upon request.