Integrated Marketing Platform Inc. is leading an effective new approach to marketing, significantly saving businesses on their marketing costs while delivering an exceptional integrated marketing strategy.
Highly motivated Marketing Sales Consultants generate new business and support our clients in building integrated marketing solutions and help increase their revenue. Training will be provided along with several resources that you will need in your toolkit to be successful throughout your marketing sales career at Integrated Marketing.
We offer a supportive, mentoring environment that is extended to everyone in our organization. This position perfectly aligns with the ambitions of sales professionals looking to transition to a high income and flexible role.
About the Role:
- Utilize a combination of web research, prospecting and sales tactics with a hunter mentality to seek new business
- Generate new contacts, craft personalized emails and communicate with potential clients
- Identify opportunities within our CRM system
- Implement customer relations management and business development tactics
- The candidate should be motivated, energetic, and team-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit with knowledge of professional business culture and corporate etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required and must be demonstrated through exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong strategic relationships
- Regularly communicate with the senior management and attend meetings as required
- Update performance management reports
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to balance attention to detail with big-picture perspective, manage priorities to follow through on multiple projects
- Good knowledge of MS Office is required
- Perform other strategic duties as assigned by the Director, Business Development
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- Professionals currently employed looking for additional income
- Professionals new to Canada
- Professionals returning to the workforce