Integrated Marketing Platform Inc. is leading an effective new approach to marketing, significantly saving businesses on their marketing costs while delivering an exceptional integrated marketing strategy.
The highly motivated Director, Business Development will be responsible for senior level B2B sales and driving increased revenue by recruiting and inspiring a team of Marketing Consultants. The successful candidate will stay at the forefront of the rapidly changing marketing industry while building new sales opportunities. The Director of Business Development will report to the Vice President, Business Development for the region.
The ideal candidate will be a sales leader with a proven track record of generating their own sales, experience in recruitment and motivating a sales team along with marketing knowledge and a professional local network. The candidate must have great interpersonal skills, tenacity, and a strategic outlook on our solutions.
- We offer training plus everything you need in your toolkit to be successful throughout your career at Integrated Marketing Platform.
- We offer a supportive, mentoring environment for everyone in our organization.
About the Role:
- Lead a team of Marketing Consultants
- Regularly communicate with Marketing Consultants to motivate and assist with strategy and providing insights
- Visit customers with Marketing Consultants as required
- Confidence in generating new contacts, crafting personalized emails and communicating with potential clients. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities within our CRM system
- Experience with customer relations management and business development tactics is desired. In addition, the candidate should be motivated, energetic, and team-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit with working knowledge of professional business culture and corporate etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required and must be demonstrated through exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong strategic relationships
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to balance attention to detail with big-picture perspective, manage priorities to follow through on multiple projects. Good knowledge of MS Office is required
- Utilize a combination of web research, prospecting and email tactics with a hunter mentality to seek new business
- Perform other strategic duties as assigned by the Vice President, Business Development