The Vice President, Marketing Engage will lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals focused on supporting our Member Services teams and growing the business by developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the firm's marketing plan and strategy to drive client engagement and account growth with our member base.
- Increase the retention of existing members
Ensure continued growth within existing member base
- Manage the development and execution of the firm's marketing strategy and plan ensuring it is aligned with the firm's business goals and key initiatives; prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly. Analyze the market and track key competitors' activities to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Lead, develop and coach a top talent marketing team by setting short, medium and long-term goals for each member of the team; design and review the department's budget, forecast hiring needs, oversee and manage the day-to-day activities of the team. Ensure performance goals are set for each member of the team and hold employees accountable for their results.
- Maximize technology to develop state-of-the-art marketing campaigns and to drive continuous improvement; monitor and measure all campaigns and prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics to the senior leadership team.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in business with a specialization in marketing or communications.
- At least 10 years in a senior marketing role in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
Proven experience managing, leading and driving account retention and growth.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing successful B2B marketing campaigns with a track record of exceeding results and generating account retention and growth.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and other technology platforms, such as SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords.
- Collaborative, hands-on leader with an ability to build, develop, lead, and inspire that is driven to achieve results.
- Outstanding communication and influence skills with the ability to articulate expectations to all employees (e.g. sales representatives, marketing team, executives).
- Strong analytical and project management skills: Data-driven individual who can analyze marketing campaign results, draw insights from those results, and course correct as required.
- Strategic mindset: Has a keen sense of priorities, along with an ability to shift priorities as the landscape changes, and can focus time and effort on those areas which will have the greatest impact for the firm.
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.