The mission of the People Communications Department is to inspire high performance by enabling our people, culture and internal brand to thrive.
As a leader in the People Communications Department, you will be part of the team responsible for fueling engagement, culture and high performance across all work environments through purposeful, strategic communications. As the Senior Manager, Internal Communications, you will play a pivotal role in building and sustaining a strong foundation for internal communications at Aritzia by connecting our teams to our business, brand and culture. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in People Communications to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Internal Communications, you will:
- Create and execute employee communications strategies that inform and unite our people, both across and within workplaces; leveraging a range of formats and internal platforms
- Play a leading role in setting the vision for Aritzia's digital workplace; enabling communication, collaboration and culture, including providing overall leadership to Aritzia's intranet
- Support leaders from across the business, including Aritzia's senior leadership team, with their employee-facing communications
- Provide strategic change communications support, as needed
- Support high-risk issues and crisis communications internally, as needed
- Deliver high quality communication through people, process and technology management
The Senior Manager, Internal Communications has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in: o Internal and change communications
o Strong written and visual communication skills
o Experience leveraging technology and digital tools to serve specific audience needs
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- An adeptness to calmly and effectively manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications within tight timelines
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .