At Showbie, we're building tools to help teachers transform their classrooms by delivering faster, more engaging, and more impactful feedback and assessment to their students. Our apps, Showbie and Socrative, are used by millions of teachers and students in classrooms worldwide.
Proudly based in Edmonton, Canada, our growing team is comprised of people who are passionate about empowering educators as they use technology to redefine and improve their classrooms. Our values of tenacity, care, and curiosity guide our attitudes and actions each day.
A significant part of our growth comes from regional partners located in Europe and Australia. Typically these organizations deliver training to teachers and promote our Showbie and Socrative apps as tools that can be used to streamline classroom workflow. As our partners are the direct connection to local markets, as well as an extension of the Showbie team, it's essential that their associates have a deep understanding of our products as well as other company updates.
- Be a customer success-like resource for our partner companies and their associates
- Work over email, phone and webinar formats to deliver regular updates to partners and their associates.
- Increase partner engagement by designing processes for routine meetings and assessments with partners.
- Deliver country-specific product information to our Product team regarding barriers to Partner<>Customer acquisition efforts.
- Work closely with other Marketing team members to coordinate their go to market campaigns.
- Increase partner sourced lead generation by supporting partners and their associates and capturing partner opportunities for licensing ahead of sales orders.
- The role allows you to carve out a more defined partner program including targets and requirements for each partner
- we want you to drive this program.
- You will screen new Partner applications to determine if they are the right fit for our business and then work to onboard any successful applicants.
- Because we work with international businesses this role may require certain flexibility in your working hours.
- This role will require you to work closely with Territory Account Managers and our Customer Success Team to ensure our Partners are delivering a pipeline and adequate customer support and training to our shared customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong spelling and grammar are extremely important.
- Experience and comfort in training others on processes and product features. You naturally strive to ?teach? others.
- Very comfortable with computers, technology, and web-based software. Our business is itself web-based software, but we also use a wide array of software tools internally that you must quickly become comfortable with.
- Well-spoken, charismatic, comfortable and polite on the phone or webinar. This position involves a large amount of training time.
- You can identify gaps that the Partners are experiencing whether it is related to resources, information, or product needs, and are able to communicate that back to the appropriate team.
- Great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible company culture. When we're at work we're excited and focused on building and supporting a great product. We also know that going home at 5 and not working weekends or holidays makes us even more excited to come to work and do great things.
- Great team members
- people you'll enjoy being around who also enjoy having you around!
- Small team, big impact
- everything you do makes a difference.
- Customers worldwide
- from well-known private schools to large public school districts around the corner, we serve classrooms around the globe.
- Office perks
- located in the hub of downtown culture and activity on 104th and Jasper. Steps away from the LRT and public transit. Our office kitchen is stocked with coffee, tea, and fresh fruit. A ping pong table acts as a centerpiece to the office to keep everyone active!
- Extended health benefits (including things like massage and physiotherapy).
Check out our Work at Showbie page to learn a little bit about our company culture and the benefits we offer to our team.