Territory Retail Sales Rep (Scarborough, ON)
TERRITORY RETAIL SALES REP
We are looking for retail sales reps in Scarborough, ON! This is a part-time, independent contractor position for 15 hours per week.
The Retail Sales Representative is the first point of contact in the gas/convenience stores.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Efficiently route and schedule sales calls in the territory, to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Prepare for all sales visits by studying any sales/product/market data provided, being familiar with any promotions and having an action plan to influence key decision-makers in store
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with key decision-makers at store level
- Work with decision-makers to improve sales by sharing any relevant sales information and best practices
- Tailor approach to influence decision-makers
- Ensure all new product is displayed in store
- Where possible, secure secondary display space
- Merchandise products to ensure they are always full, faced, tidy and priced
- Address and correct out of stocks & credits during every call
- ?Forward sell' to ensure stores are prepared for upcoming promotions
- Accurately and timeously complete all reporting, as required, for each call
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Sales experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years, with a sound knowledge of sales techniques in consumer-packaged goods, as well as an understanding of the gas/convenience market
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with fresh thinking & ability to manage several different product lines
- Takes initiative in pursuing objectives and ensuring timelines and/or deadlines are met
- Proficient in MS suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and familiar with IPAD Technology
- Must have a smart phone and access to WiFi & data
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis
- Must have a valid driver's license and an insured vehicle
- Please indicate in your cover letter or email the number of hours you're available to work on a weekly basis.
- Please note that the successful candidate must reside within the assigned territory
Applications can be sent to Natalie at via Isarta
At MCA we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process.
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence.
Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA) https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark