Since 2006 People Corporation has acquired numerous companies and increased our workforce to over 1000 employees; we are financially strong and continue to be on a growth trajectory. To support our evolving business, People Corporation is looking for an influential and highly communicative professional that is able to implement their solid understanding of change management methodologies.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Human Resources, the Manager, Change & Communications is responsible for developing, sharing, and managing change management strategies and plans to meet business and project objectives.
As the Manager, Change & Communications you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing change strategies and approaches that facilitate desired outcomes of strategic change initiatives.
- Facilitating stakeholder involvement in the development and implementation of these change initiatives.
- Developing, delivering and managing change-related communications through a variety of media to build awareness and understanding.
- Applying change methodologies and leading change management activities, assessing readiness, leadership alignment, and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying stakeholder development needs and training required to support changes to technology, processes or roles.
- Facilitating collaborative planning sessions with impacted stakeholders to co-create change adoption plans and interventions to prepare for change.
- Collaborating with other project groups in the design, development, and delivery of required training for the assigned initiative.
You and your experience:
- 8-10 years' experience in developing, leading and implementing change management initiatives, ideally related to technology implementations
- Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- Prosci Certification is considered an asset.
- Expertise in organizational change management practices, principles, and methodologies.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to identify key stakeholder groups and individuals affected by business changes, and work in collaboration with project teams and leadership to understand and mitigate the impacts of those changes.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills by managing the details of complex problems and delivering the results required.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and navigate through ambiguity and a fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Solid knowledge of MS Project would be considered an asset.