WHO WE ARE
Tonal has built the world's most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
As the Product Marketing Manager for New Hardware, you will be responsible for partnering with the Product Management team to bring market insights into the development of new hardware products that are changing the future of how people workout from home.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience conducting market research and using customer insights to influence product development and go-to-market strategies. You should be able to think through business challenges strategically and understand how to use data to steer the business.
You will partner closely with Product Management and Engineering to understand the constraints and opportunities of our product development process, and develop insights based on market research to validate and ensure we are building strategic products.
The role is based in Toronto, Canada and will report to the Director of Brand and Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Bring strategy, rigor, and analysis to inform and direct our new product development strategy and differentiate from our competitors
- Conduct market research to arm the business with actionable insights
- Build go-to-market strategies and plans for introducing new products
- Partner closely with Product Management and Engineering to ensure product-market fit for new products
- Develop models to help business make strategic decisions and inform our future roadmap
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years experience in product marketing, with experience with inbound product marketing and influencing product development
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of how to use models to inform decision making
- Experience working with and developing market research plans
- Self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team
- Passionate about strength training, exercise, health and fitness