BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders.
Communicating Effectively with Employees is a must-win battle for the Marketing & Communications team in 2021 and beyond. As a key player on the team, this role is focused on increasing awareness and understanding of Colliers Project Leaders' services, activities, and programs among internal audiences.
The Senior Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of internal communications strategies that support employee engagement in the company. The Specialist will propose and develop ongoing content within those strategies by understanding our services and programs, our competitors and customers, and our internal departments and tools. They will be accountable for creating high-quality internal communications in the form of e-newsletters, SharePoint communications, scripts, presentations, and town hall meetings, as examples.
The Specialist will liaise with other content developers on the Marketing team to ensure an integrated approach to creation, presentation, and delivery. They will work with company personnel in all regions and functions, including senior leaders and the CEO, making excellent communication and interpersonal skills a necessity. Strong researching, writing, and editing skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
This is new role in the company. It is an ideal fit for someone who enjoys building strategies and programs, influencing employee engagement, and creating a variety of communications pieces
WHY COLLIERS PROJECT LEADERS?
We lead building and infrastructure projects. Our Get it Right Solution? ensures we get it ready, get it built and get it performing
- so investors, owners and occupants are certain of success.
With over 700 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countriesRESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and implement communications strategies and plans for general employee communications, specific department initiatives, and corporate communications projects;
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to collect content and develop compelling communications;
- Liaise with marketing team members to align marketing initiatives with the overall strategic direction of the company;
- Prepare scripts and other content for corporate Town Hall events, working with the CEO;
- Develop content for corporate SharePoint site;
- Deliver all work with precision and high attention to detail;
- Foster a positive work environment and look for opportunities to collaborate successfully across the organization
- Ensure that the brand and messaging are consistent as a member of the marketing team
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- High degree of personal responsibility and accountability;
- Results-oriented with a strong work ethic, outgoing personality, and positive outlook;
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact, and diplomacy;
- Highly cooperative, with a willingness to grow and take on new responsibilities;
- Self-starter with superior project management skills; can meet tight deadlines.
- Remote work and/or office environment;
- Occasional travel, as appropriate. Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree in Journalism, Communications, or Marketing;
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office products with advanced Word skills;
- Excellent business writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Trustworthy, and can handle confidential information with discretion;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work under pressure;
- Knowledge of InDesign, photo and video editing software is considered an asset;
- Bilingualism considered an asset.