BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders.
The Marketing team is dedicated to ensuring the Colliers Project Leaders brand and value proposition are clearly defined and consistently communicated across all internal and external audiences. We are seeking an organized and creative junior graphic designer to build value and recognition for the organization by assisting in the development of a cohesive internal and external brand experience. This role blends a corporate environment with an opportunity to flex creative muscles. It reports to the Brand and Graphic Designer.
The Junior Graphic Designer assists with the day-to-day activities of the Marketing team in support of Colliers Project Leaders' overall business goals. In doing so, they will coordinate various design and communications projects and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of those deliverables.
The Junior Graphic Designer will become familiar with Colliers Project Leaders' positioning, branding, design, and writing style, among other standards. They will also build an understanding of Colliers Project Leaders' overall priorities, services, and sectors, and build relationships with related internal stakeholders.
Who you are
You have a keen eye for design and are known to bring new ideas to the table. You think strategically, conceptually, and provide relevant creative solutions to complex ideas while efficiently managing workflow and deliverables. You are an effective communicator with a strong sense of urgency. You take initiative and enjoy multi-tasking. You are highly organized, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Why Colliers Project Leaders?
With over 700 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries
What you will get to do as the Junior Graphic Designer
- Work closely with the Brand and Graphic Designer on design and production projects for multiple business-units;
- Work with the Marketing team and other internal groups to generate new ideas and provide creative solutions for content development;
- Ensure all materials are aligned verbally and visually with the Colliers Project Leaders brand;
- Support guidelines and processes to ensure consistent branding across the organization;
- Build and maintain core graphics database and collateral library;
- Develop and update branded material (presentations, fact sheets, brochures, business templates, etc.);
- Support production and brand application with external vendors;
- Support photography and video projects;
- Provide quality control on all deliverables;
- Other initiatives as assigned by the Brand and Graphic Designer. Qualifications:
THE SKILLS YOU BRING TO THE JOB
- Proven ability to convey complex ideas visually and apply concepts across a variety of formats;
- Strong client focus, with excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude;
- Strong understanding of various media (print, web, presentations, advertising, social) and how they can be leveraged for maximum effectiveness;
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task; can work under pressure with tight deadlines and evolving priorities with multiple internal clients;
- Strong proofing skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to collaborate effectively across internal functions, and coordinate projects with external suppliers.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- RGD certification, or other media or design certification, considered an asset
- 1-2 years of experience as a junior designer in a corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with photo editing
- Video editing considered an asset
- Knowledge of production file set up for digital and printing purposes
- Bilingualism considered an asset
A portfolio of recent work (minimum of 5 pieces, via link or PDF) is required along with your resume and cover letter.