Are you a Product Marketer with a strong strategic mindset and great instincts for the market? Do you have a passion to bring teams together in pursuit of a common goal? If so, Procurify is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager and we want to hear from you!
At Procurify, our mission is to make business spending simple and fast. We help companies manage their employee initiated spend in a way that empowers employees, increases business velocity and provides finance teams with the insight they need to grow their business.
What You'll Do
- Lead identifying target customer segments, drive alignment around positioning and messaging and support the development of company strategy.
- Provide key inputs into Product strategy and support Product experiments.
- Be a customer obsessed voice of the market that will drive alignment between Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience.
- Be responsible for managing our pricing strategy.
- Lead GTM and enablement of new and improved features that are launching.
- Provide counsel to leadership about market, ecosystem and trends.
- Grow Product Marketing as a function within Procurify.
Skills and Experience You Should Have
- 3 or more years of Product Marketing experience.
- Experience in using research and data to drive decision making for projects.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a company to drive alignment on strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to build a Product Marketing culture focused on customers and business goals, able to identify market trends and apply them as relevant.
Skills and Experience You May Have
- Contributions to the Product community (mentoring, writing, speaking, or teaching).
- Experience developing pricing strategies.
- Experience driving operational excellence programs.
- Experience successfully partnering with stakeholders (internal and external) on cross functional programs.
Alone you can go fast, together you can go far
Procurify is a place where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Distributed workplace
- work remotely within Canada or out of our Downtown Vancouver office.
- Flexible work hours, unlimited responsible time off and optional Friday's.
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- If you choose to visit the office, we're pet friendly and have one of the best views of the city on our rooftop patio.
- Bucketloads of events including charity, community, and in-house learning sessions.
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential.
Want to Learn More?
Let's face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we'd rather connect with you. Apply today and let's start a conversation!
Get to know our Product and Engineering Team through our Meet us Monday videos
Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials
Powered by JazzHR