Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
- As our new colleague and Sales Support Specialist, your primary focus is to provide support to the sales team and marketing team in their efforts to promote and sell Groundswell solutions.
- You will be joining a very engaging culture built on the values of Teamwork, Trust and Passion, a culture where you are encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table and take initiative.
- How you will be impacting the success of Groundswell
- Support the sales and marketing teams on a wide variety of tasks such as:
- Development of SOWs, data entry of opportunities, development of decks and sales/marketing related content, entry into Salesforce, website redesign
- Manage aspects of sales/marketing projects as directed (e.g. content briefs, internal resolution of open items etc)Perform research on prospects, competitors, customers, technologies and minor business development activities
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED, SO YOU'LL NEED
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales and/ or operational support functions, preferably in the technology sector
- Some knowledge and experience in project management and experience with a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
- Advanced knowledge of the entire Microsoft Suite of Products and working knowledge of the GSuite of products
Excellent communication skills
- written and verbal
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- reviewed every 12 months, plus a great commission structure and an amazing annual performance-based bonus
Retirement and health benefits, and paid time off
Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities