Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position will be focused on partnership and growth within our Buildings team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can develop and execute a business plan, lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintain positive working relationships with your practitioners, your marketing team and the business leadership
- Proposal writing, pre-positioning, and interview preparation for our buildings team
- Business and market analysis, research and reporting of trends and results
- Strategy development and execution both within the global Stantec business
- Prepare engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience and expertise
- Managing the needs of a diverse team with varying priorities
- Work closely with our leadership team to drive success and set us apart
- Facilitate and document meetings and training sessions with practitioners
- Sound record keeping for internal information management
- Mentorship of marketing team members
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Working knowledge of the Ontario healthcare architecture market including competitor insight and familiarity with the key clients
- Exceptional business writing skills with understanding of the provincial Ministry of Health processes in Ontario
- Business acumen including interpreting basic financial data (budgets, forecasts etc.)
- A self-starter who is comfortable directing a technical team on the delivery of pursuits, promotional material and business development activities
- Well organized and interested in developing best practices within your scope of work
- A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- An experienced writer with a passion for developing tailored, engaging proposal material, with overall ownership of the final written and graphic content
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs) in accordance with current Ontario healthcare pursuit standards including managing schedule and contributions of stakeholders
- Well-honed mentorship, resiliency and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work effectively within a group and independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or an equivalent level of experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing or business development within the A/E/C industry.
- Experience providing marketing expertise with an architectural practice, preferably supporting a healthcare team.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 200001JF