What is the opportunity?
The Cards, Payments & Banking Marketing team is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing leader to deliver strategic oversight and execution of its growing Petro Canada Linked Loyalty Partnership.
In this role as Senior Manager, you will support all aspects of marketing strategy, annual planning, go-to-market planning, and execution for the RBC Petro Canada Linked Loyalty partnership, as well as leading marketing integration opportunities and transformational initiatives.
You will deliver thought leadership, insight-based retail planning, campaign strategy, and execution expertise.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Internal Business Partners in Merchant Partnerships, Cards, Acquisition, RBC Rewards, Banking and Enterprise
- Fuel integration, execute campaign strategy and execute on business needs and emerging priorities into marketing strategies, go-to-market plans and execution
- Collaborate with Partners and Petro Canada to drive integrated planning, oversee integrated campaign strategy and campaign execution
- Develop and deliver strategic frameworks, recommendations, creative/media briefs, and internal/external presentations
- Co-lead annual and campaign planning with Petro Canada, taking an insight-driven ?retail' approach to fuel marketing opportunities, seasonal campaigns and content
- Management of joint partnership marketing budget
- Work closely with agencies to deliver bold creative that is on brand, on time and on budget, and media plans that are innovative and deliver strong Return On Investment (ROI)
What do you need to succeed?
- 6+ years of integrated marketing experience within Loyalty and/or Retail
- Expertise across all marketing disciplines, with depth of experience in digital, social, mobile, on-site/Point of Sale (POS) and mass
- Proven success developing marketing strategies, and building, delivering, and quantifying go-to-market plans through leveraging analytics and insights
- Experience managing partnerships, external agencies as well as campaign management and execution including campaign development, agency briefing, approvals, and budget management
- Project management experience including cross functional navigation including managing projects/campaigns across multiple internal/external channel teams
- University degree
- undergraduate and/or MBA
- People management and client services experience
- A creative eye combined with a keen attention to detail; willingness to be bold and challenge status quo
- Comfortable with innovation, new technologies and an agile/fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West, WaterPark Place
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/08/2020
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 270288