BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. The Brand and Communications team is dedicated to ensuring the Colliers Project Leaders brand and value proposition are clearly defined and consistently communicated across all internal and external audiences. We are seeking an organized and creative junior graphic designer to fulfill the position of Brand and Communications Coordinator. Based out of our Isabella office in Ottawa, this role will be working remotely until further notice.
Reporting to the Brand and Graphic Designer, you will build value and recognition for the organization by assisting in the development of a cohesive internal and external brand experience. This role blends a corporate environment with a chance to flex your creative muscles.
The Brand and Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Marketing team in support of Colliers Project Leaders' overall business goals. In doing so, they will assist in coordinating various design and/or communications projects and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of those deliverables.
General responsibilities include :
- working closely with the Brand and Graphic Designer on design and production projects for multiple business-units;
- ensuring all materials coordinated and/or developed are aligned verbally and visually with the Colliers Project Leaders brand;
- general content development as assigned by Marketing team members;
- ad-hoc Business Unit requests as assigned by Marketing team members;
- and other initiatives as assigned by the Brand and Graphic Designer.
The Brand and Communications Coordinator will become fully familiar with Colliers Project Leaders' overall priorities, Business Unit-specific plans, services and sectors, and build relationships with related internal stakeholders throughout the company. They will also become familiar with Colliers Project Leaders' client research, positioning, branding, design and writing style, among other standards.
Why Colliers Project Leaders?
With over 700 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries
Who you are
You are an effective communicator with a strong sense of urgency. You take initiative and enjoy multi-tasking. You are highly organized, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You have a keen eye for design and are known to bring new ideas to the table. You think strategically, conceptually and provide relevant creative solutions to complex ideas while efficiently managing workflow and deliverables.
What you will get to do as the Brand and Communications Coordinator
- Work with the Marketing team and other internal groups to generate new ideas and provide creative solutions
- Support guidelines and processes to ensure consistent branding across the organization and with joint ventures and external consultants and/or firms
- Build and maintain core graphics database and collateral library
- Develop and update branded material (presentations, fact sheets, brochures, business templates, etc.)
- Support production and brand application with external vendors
- Support photography and video projects
- Provide quality control on all deliverables Qualifications:
- Proven ability to convey complex ideas visually and apply concepts across a variety of formats
- Strong client focus, with excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of various media (print, web, presentations, advertising, social) and how they can be leveraged for maximum effectiveness
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work under pressure, with tight deadlines and evolving priorities with a number of internal clients
- Strong proofing skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and dedication
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business functions and levels within the organization and to coordinate projects with external consultants
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- Other multi-media, digital media or design certifications considered an asset
- 1-2 years of experience as a junior designer in a corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with photo editing
- Video editing considered an asset
- Knowledge of production file set up for digital and printing purposes
- Bilingualism considered an asset
A portfolio of recent work (minimum of 5 pieces) is required along with your resume