Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager of North America, the Marketing Specialist, Direct Channel is responsible for driving marketing activities in North America, supporting the sales team, and maintaining existing partnerships to generate mutual revenue growth. In addition to building trust and productive relationships with team members and stakeholders across Direct Sales and Fleet Complete, the Marketing Specialist will develop and coordinate campaigns and identify market development opportunities. These campaigns will enhance brand awareness, increase leads, and generate incremental revenue growth. In addition to having a vision linked with the company's growth strategy, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are essential qualities for the ideal candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, create, and coordinate visual concepts for digital campaigns based on brand guidelines and business objectives that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- Identify, scope and manage projects from end-to-end; maintain responsibility for deliverables and timelines, shifting priorities as needed; manages stakeholder relationships and expectations to ensure common targets are met
- Influence and to gain support for new ideas/strategies through effective communication, relevant and insightful analyses, and creative thinking to expand upon existing positive company culture
- Review campaign elements with key stakeholders and incorporates recommended changes when needed into the final design
- Develop content for advertisements, social media, email campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to ensure alignment within the channel
- Provide direction for and manage some campaigns that generate inbound leads, support outbound sales team and help with the cultivation of customer accounts
- Experiment with new tactics/media channels, messaging, creative and audiences to improve CPAs and grow profitable traffic
- Maintain thorough knowledge of products, competition, and broader market dynamics with the support of Product Marketing
- Contribute to strategic discussions with Sales & Marketing teams to support marketing initiatives and enable marketing best practices to ensure the success of business objectives
- Prepare performance reports; analyze campaigns and website performance data using marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and SEMrush
All applicants must possess the following:
- 3+ years' marketing experience, preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Bachelor's degree or at least five years of related work experience
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc. preferred
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, all major PPC campaign platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads), social media, WordPress and HubSpot
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good eye for creative content and design
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations
- Experience establishing and maintaining business development type relations such as carrier partnerships, co-marketing or co-selling
- Strong written/verbal communication listening skills
- Ability to achieve set targets and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve independent outcomes
- Ability to add value as a team member in a very team-oriented culture
- Ability to provide feedback in an honest and constructive manner
Success stories like this, don't happen every day. From humble beginnings as a courier industry solutions provider in Canada, Fleet Complete quickly grew to be one of the world's leaders in telematics and connected mobility solutions for a wide variety of industries with fleets, assets and mobile workers.
Today, with 20 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest-growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in 17 countries with offices in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation thanks to our relentless customer-centric approach and commitment to company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community.
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team, via Isarta, 866-649-7949.
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected