If you love marketing, data and all things digital, we want to talk to you! Corteva Agriscience is searching for a Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist to provide leadership on direct to customer digital marketing strategy and tactics.
What you'll be doing:
The ideal Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist will be part strategist, part researcher/analyst, part technology application guru, and completely diligent in executing well laid plans. You understand the nuances of digital direct channels and utilize each one to convey our brand message and to reach the targeted audience.
You will serve as a key member of our commercial team, providing strategic vision for the optimization and effectiveness of our direct to customer strategy to optimize communications with our customers and key stakeholders. You'll own our existing subscriber growth efforts through our website, social, and paid platforms, as well as being tasked with developing new ideas for growth. This role requires expertise of email marketing strategy, how email marketing supports demand generation, prospect nurturing, testing, optimization, and data analysis.
Help us grow what matters! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Drive consistent implementation of digital strategies and processes.
Develop and implement direct marketing strategies.
- Lead overall digital direct marketing and lead generation strategy and planning.
- Work with Marketing, Marketing Communications and Digital Platform Manager to create strategic plans for overall email marketing programs for all outbound and nurture campaigns, aligning to integrated campaigns supporting our farmer customers and Crop Protection and seed businesses.
- Work with the larger Marketing Communications and Digital Platform Manager to design changes to our websites that will optimize email/SMS subscriber growth
- Collaborate with our Global Marketing Automation team to create processes for governance, email segmentation, email timing, frequency, optimization, and personalization
- Devise, launch, and manage ongoing optimization of lifecycle-based drip campaigns, nurture campaigns, and web behavior triggered outreach
- Strong focus on increasing and measuring subscribers, paying close attention to opt-out behaviors
- Implementing list segmentation best practices, processes, and targeted campaigns
- Collaborating Marketing Communications and agency of record to create and manage our email and SMS marketing calendar
- Work closely with our Business services team to ensure we are targeting and acquiring the right contacts to support specific customer personas aligned to our campaigns
- Drive best practice email design using in-house resources to deploy through Eloqua
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes
- Provide leadership for how campaigns and templates should be structured within Eloqua
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of B2B email marketing experience
- Experience with digital marketing platforms including Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Eloqua or similar marketing automation solution
- Testing and optimization experience
- Experience in, knowledge of, or passion for agriculture and food is an asset!
- Data-driven approach to decision-making; able to quantify impact
- Collaborative, ability to work cross-functionally and problem solve and suggest areas of improvement
- Strong data analysis skills, excellent communication skills, and a metric based approach
- Ability to navigate a matrix-managed and geographically dispersed organization
- Broad and diverse understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Able to proactively initiate and follow through on new ideas to improve current programs