Hexagon Autonomy & Positioning, a division of Hexagon AB, is looking to add to its Strategy Development & Communication team based in our Calgary, Alberta office. This role will support the strategy deployment for all brands under Hexagon A&P including NovAtel, Antcom, Autonomous Stuff, and Veripos while interacting with senior management across the entire Hexagon group. In this fantastic opportunity you will be part of a small dedicated team that works daily with executive management in all aspects of the corporate strategy for an exciting, high-tech, multinational organization which provides autonomy and positioning solutions globally.Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring all employees understand the corporate strategy and their place in the continued success of the business. You will also coordinate and assist with all activities related to strategy formulation and deployment. This includes:
- Create strategy communications material for distribution within the A&P division and Hexagon group, for a wide range of audiences from frontline employees to the CEO of Hexagon.
- Coordinate and create content for A&P division's internal business communications activities, including division quarterly business reviews (QBRs), Hexagon group business and strategy review meetings (BRMs), general employee meetings (GEMs) and investment area business plan reviews.
- Update A&P division's strategy SharePoint site, including planning and coordination of regular internal news distribution and ?story telling? updates that engage employees across the company.
- Coordinate, attend and facilitate the biannual executive offsite meetings
- including agenda creation as well as administrative activities such as flight, hotel, and equipment bookings.
- Complete business and financial analysis and reporting as needed.
- Coordinate management meetings that support acquisition and strategic partnership discussions.
- Assist with due-diligence activities as needed.
- This role may require occasional travel. Qualifications:
- Desire to develop an in-depth knowledge of the A&P division business.
- Very organized with proven ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous activities with complex deadlines and multiple stakeholders of varying seniority and expertise.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert level Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a communications, marketing, strategy, or corporate development role
- Experience in high-tech engineering industry
- Undergraduate business degree in marketing communications or finance
Key Success Factors:
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business units
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create engaging material that tells a story, beyond presentation of data
- Direct experience in GNSS or Autonomy industry
- Knowledge of Hexagon group business
- PowerBI experience
- Accounting experience