If you are a self-starter, excellent communicator and excel at exceeding customers' expectations, we want to talk to you! Corteva Agriscience is searching for a Marketing Communications & Mail Fulfillment Coordinator to perform a range of specialized and administrative duties in support of Corteva's marketing and sales departments. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
The successful candidate will help create and distribute promotional materials, manage fulfillment of inbound/outbound mail, assist in maintaining web content and databases, and prepare branded presentations and reports. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills and have knowledge of current marketing trends.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Handle all outgoing packages: package items, ensure proper labeling, arrange shipping with CanadaPost, FedEx, or other carriers.
- Maintain inventory information and ensure adequate supplies are in place (shipping materials, office supplies, promotional items)
- Re-order materials as needed to keep the required amount of supplies on hand
- Choose the best methods for shipment, box and label packages, and plan with carriers for pick up times.
- Provide follow up and tracking documentation for shipments
- Edit and publish content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
- Support tradeshow and promotional event execution.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company's brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Teams project management software
- Proficiency with MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus
- Experience with/knowledge of basic office equipment
- copiers to fax machines, postage meter
- Experience in, knowledge of, or passion for agriculture and food is an asset!
- A solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- The ability to work independently.
- Expert communicator and customer service skills