If you are passionate about project management, have an owner's mindset and excel at exceeding customers' expectations, we want to talk to you! Corteva Agriscience is currently searching for a Marketing Communications Project Manager to steward project execution from the concepting stage to final production.
The ideal Project manager is a solutions person who can drive best practices and continuous improvement. You will be responsible to ensure in-house and agency creative projects deliver on quality and a consistency of brand look, feel and experience. You will develop and interpret briefs from various portfolios and translate their needs to create a vision; communicate and monitor project progress; select and work with vendors to produce and deliver exceptional results.
You will be a key member of the Canadian Marketing Communications team supporting the delivery of sales, marketing and communications projects across Canada.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Introduce new and innovative ideas across various mediums and portfolios considering current and future design trends
- Continuously improve processes, review creative content, troubleshoot technical and design issues and provide feedback to the team
- Coordinate projects from start to finish (concept, layout, build, research, sourcing, print production, and shipping)
- Regularly review and interact with stakeholders to ensure deliverables are on time and map to overall creative and business strategy
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers to ensure fast and effective turnaround of collateral
- Prioritize multiple projects to keep work flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and communicating progress of each project
- Manage scheduling of asset creation and take ownership of timelines and budget
- Obtain competitive quotes
- Prepare production estimates based on briefings from Marketing Communications project coordinators
- Check invoices and settle billing discrepancies with suppliers
- Maintain all in-house client mechanicals/artwork and photo files and updated agency samples, ensure samples are delivered to key stakeholders for all completed jobs.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
- A University/college degree or equivalent post-secondary education majoring in Project Management, Communications, Design, or Marketing and Advertising
- 4+ years in a design-related or project management position
- Technical production experience (print and pre-press)
- Experience with creating and adapting processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments
- Experience with project management software (MS Teams or similar platform), design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in, knowledge of, or passion for agriculture and food is an asset!
- Extremely detail oriented
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work and influence across cross functional teams
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel