Sansin is currently seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representatives is part of the SansinCare team
- a group within Sansin who works in tandem with the Outside Sales Reps to achieve high sales growth through expanding business with existing accounts and closing new business. The Inside Sales Representative focuses on supporting current customers through telephone-based support and developing proactive maintenance programs for large residential/commercial projects.
What Makes an Inside Sansin Sales Rep Successful?
Those who are successful at Sansin demonstrate determination, are proactive and self-driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit, competitive drive, and eagerness to learn about our products and how they uniquely protect and enhance wood. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service to our customers and be creative in identifying new ways to help dealers grow and expand their business.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Work in tandem with Outside Sales to develop and grow Sansin markets, in assigned territory/markets
- Coach/motivate Outside Sales to meet aggressive sales goals
- Review and QC orders
- Handle in-bound, Tier 1 technical calls from customers in assigned region
- Work with Outside Sales to ensure travel and appointments are proactively planned, documented and followed-up promptly
- Identify training gaps in stores, advise and guide closing gaps with outside sales reps
- Develop maintenance plans for large residential/commercial projects
- Ability to advise customers on what products to use for wood protection by wood species, type of building, location, etc.
- Ensure CRM tool is used regularly to track outreach, activity, log and monitor opportunities and results on current and new business
- Deliver sales reports to management on regular basis
- Must have demonstrated success in a sales-driven career, attaining and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate and hard-working
- Assertive and self-motivated
- Ability to take direction, while also demonstrating success in leading teams and efforts
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work 40 hours minimum a week to reach sales targets
- Receive and make calls from/to local and regional customers (approximately 25 calls per day)
- Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers and team members
- French fluency, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university, a plus
The Sansin Corporation
Attn: Human Resources