the Graphic Designer will help to shape visual brand with compelling designs and assets. You will be responsible for creating all graphics for online media, website, social media and sales enablement materials. You are a design nerd who likes to stay ahead of the trends to produce high quality work. If are excited about enhancing LendCare's brand through design, this role may be for you.
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer
- Develop a library of graphics and templates to be used for acquisition, nurture and retention campaignsDevelop LendCare's Style Guide
- Produce all designs for our website and digital ads
- Produce videos and/or animations
- Design for various types of client communications including presentation decks, emails, sales sheets and other forms of client engagement
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Work collaboratively with content writer, digital marketer, sales and other stakeholders
- Build and manage intake process for internal design requests
- Audit all existing product materials and provide recommendations on design/style
Job Location : Toronto, Ontario
Graphic Designer Skill Requirements:
- Relevant post secondary education
- Must have a mastery of typography, layout and general design principals
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Understanding of advertising, branding and marketing
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suites including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, HTML5
- Skilled in video production/editing, illustration and photo editing
- Knowledge of UX principles and best practices
- Financial services and B2B experience preferred
The company of approximately 150 staff is going through an active growth phase and seeking talent that wants the opportunity to bed down their tech career and to grow with a leading company.
If You are intrested to apply for Graphic Designer submit your latest resume and cover letter via following button. If you need any additional detail please contact us via contact page