Athennian strives to build and operate elegant, user-friendly solutions that streamline difficult workflows and corporate governance management. Our software is a cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies (such as e-Signature, corporate secretary document automation, virtual minute books, and org charts), Athennian easily and effectively facilitates in-house legal subsidiary group management and professional firm corporate client management. Athennian's clients include multinational companies with high volumes of tax-driven and M&A transactions, asset managers, and accounting, tax, finance, and legal teams.
Check out athennian.com for more information.
We believe incredible teams can solve any problem and we strive to be an inclusive workplace where ideas thrive. We are first and foremost an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry.
Our team members thrive when they're engaged at work. This includes everything from an engaging environment, deep and meaningful relationships to challenging work. That's why we have a laundry list of opportunities for our people to find what keeps them engaged at work. Whether you want to customize your workspace, show & tell your newest hobby to the team or grow your capabilities with a stretch project
- we're here to help you become the highest performer you can be, while still having fun and connecting with coworkers.
We offer competitive benefits and perks because we believe that happy people produce great results. We are always adding to this list based on employee feedback.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT and PT.
In this role, at 3 months, you will have:
- Learned the Athennian software and services well enough to develop detailed product content and marketing assets
- Developed buyer personas, ideal client profiles, and a detailed customer journey
- Established collaborative and communicative relationships with the Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Migration teams
- Strategized and implemented a customer feedback plan based on NPS
- Identified and scoped out the production of product-focused assets in the marketing funnel to help convert leads and improve product adoption
- Built new sales collateral for both inside and partner channels
In this role, at 6 months, you will have:
- Published product-focused assets at various stages of the funnel to increase conversion and product adoption
- Compiled metrics on customer feedback strategy and optimized the program accordingly
- Produced visually dynamic use cases for each product/service
- Built a product launch campaign template aligned to our product roadmap
- Become comfortable reporting KPIs, analyzing campaigns and assets, and making improvements based on data
- Co-engineer a self-sign-up and scalable pricing model
- Hosted a sales workshop to strengthen our positioning, sharpen demos, and overcome objections using competitive intelligence
In this role, at 12 months, you will have:
- Revisited narrative, positioning, and key messaging to ensure alignment across the organization
- Collaboratively developed a new brand including Tone of Voice, visual identity, and brand ambassador program
- Co-developed a rolling 12-month product-led campaign and calendar of activities
- Automated referrals and advocacy using a product-led growth model
- Created a win/loss program
- Created a competitive intelligence program
- Diligent Builder: Ability to design and build scalable systems
- Focused Creative: Problem-solving abilities a must. Can find creative solutions to complex problems
- Ambitious Learner: Eager to take on a steep learning curve to reach goals
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B, SAAS environment
- Relevant product marketing experience including but not limited to experience developing buyer personas, ideal client profiles, competitive intelligence programs, win/loss analysis, marketing assets/content, and customer journeys
- Proven ability to collect, understand, and report metrics
- Proactive and strategic, solutions first approach
- Collaborative nature
- Exposure to legal services
- HubSpot experience
What we Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here, we believe in our employees' skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, EFAP, AD&D benefits after 3 months for you and your family, fully covered! Virtual healthcare. Preferred rates with wellness providers
- All of our employees are eligible to participate in stock options from day one
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours and the ability to work from your home office
- Generous vacation/sick/flex days
- Team building events that not only include you as an Athennian employee but also your significant other and children
- New MacBooks for all employees