Explore the Calgary studio
At DIALOG, we're a community of interdisciplinary designers that wants to become the pre-eminent Canadian design practice that improves communities globally. Our communications goals are to engage, align, and inspire DIALOGers in their work and Our Purpose, and to strengthen our community. You'll help develop and deliver on an internal communications strategy, and a wide range of firm-wide communications initiatives, delivered through a diverse set of channels. You'll partner with the National Director Human Resources & Internal Communications and collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders. To be successful, you'll rely on your strong writing skills and creativity developed through experiences in a similar role. This role will be based in either Vancouver, San Francisco, Calgary, Edmonton, or Toronto.
How you'll make a difference
- Support the development and delivery of an internal communications strategy that engages, aligns, and inspires DIALOGers to work with purpose to achieve Our Future State as an integrated design community.
- Produce, write, and edit internal communications using a high impact style and format for presentations, scripts, briefing documents, intranet communications, or other targeted communications.
- Help our leaders and teams communicate effectively by influencing communications and building and supporting delivery of communications plans.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with a broad set of stakeholders such as Human Resources, Technology, Marketing & External Communication, and our Studio Admin teams to integrate content and messaging
- Define and measure key performance indicators to demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of internal communications.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience focused on internal communications, building strong communities, working in a mid to large firm with a distributed workforce, preferably in professional services or consulting.
- You have a post-secondary education in communications, journalism, or a related field.
- You have the ability and drive to build communications capability in a collaborative, cross-functional organization.
- You are well-versed in technologies and practices and how they best facilitate internal communications, collaboration and community building.
- You have a track record of delivering new ways to engage, align, and inspire people to come together to act with a purpose that achieves desired outcomes.
- You're able to manage multiple priorities, coordinating and influencing with a broad range of stakeholders.