What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Communications Analyst Co-op? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations.
What will you do?
- Help support the development and execution of communications within the area
- Support management in planning (requirements gathering), creation, issuance, and follow-up for communications
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of web content, including wording for training material, user guides, FAQs, etc.
- Assist in the issuance of pre-approved notifications using the MS Outlook mail merge process
- Update (formatting/proofreading) of documents such as FAQs, PowerPoint presentations, glossaries, and user guides
- Organizes group's SharePoint site
- Support and assist in the development of end-user documentation and training
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus on business or communications
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding change management, specifically the need for thorough testing of all communication link points, prior to issuance or posting
- Experience with document configuration management
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
While there is no one date when our employees will return, we can confirm that the majority of Winter Work Integrated Learning / Co-op positions will start working remotely, however may transition to working at an RBC office as essential service restrictions are lifted.