What to Expect
- Chat with our Talent Acquisition team
- Meet with the hiring manager and your potential team
- Meet with one of our executive leaders and learn how your career can grow with Visier
Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by industries as diverse as health care, technology, retail, and banking.
We're as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.
What you'll be doing...
- Be the expert on the market, competition and how we differentiate
- Develop and evangelize inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition that differentiates and drives demand for our new and disruptive solutions
- Build compelling content that excites, inspires, and compels market adoption
- Own and define targeted buyer journey’s
- Work closely with field sales and partners to support enablement
- Work with a cross-functional team to launch new products and releases
- Collaborate on the use of Social Media and PR to drive awareness and demand, and foster customer communities
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as a thought leader, including speaking engagements and written works
- Engage with industry analysts and influencers to create favorable mindshare and establish thought leadership
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years product marketing experience, in a B2B technology/software environment
- BA/BS degree in a technical, business, or marketing field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience marketing cloud software to business buyers
- Experience in analytics, planning, or human capital management
- Strong portfolio demonstrating writing, thought leadership, and content marketing experience
- Experience developing messaging and positioning
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large groups
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Asana, and Google Apps
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Some travel required