What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Business/Operations Analyst Student? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations.
What will you do?
- Assist in the documentation of end-to-end project requirements
- Create use case, data catalogue business rules, and documentation, as well as contribute to reporting and process improvement
- Manage a moderate number of applications (i.e., business rules, processes, etc.) to be able to provide solutions and support during production problems
- Identify application deficiencies and provide/recommend solutions to the support team and the business
- Assist with the transition of projects from development to support
- Conduct accurate and timely investigations when issues occur
- Track all work requests (Problem Tracking Records, System Change Requests, Investigations, Work Items) and maintain accurate details and priority ratings
- Follow up on all requests that have been opened to ensure that the Technical and Quality Assurance (QA) Teams adhere to the change management process
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in business, commerce, or an equivalent
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Motivated and analytical, with strong achievement orientation and attention to detail
- Understanding of Risk Assessment & Quantification methodologies
- Experience creating process documents
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
While there is no one date when our employees will return, we can confirm that the majority of Winter Work Integrated Learning / Co-op positions will start working remotely, however may transition to working at an RBC office as essential service restrictions are lifted.