The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team to support all product launches inclusive of online & in-store. This role works closely with cross-functional teams, global teams, customers and suppliers. They also help with planning, implementing, and reporting for all branding and advertising activities.
This role will also work with Public Relations, Photographers, Media Partners & Videographers to ensure tight timelines are kept and all outputs are on brand for the Canadian Marketplace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing Support:
- Helping develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness.
- Fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns based on analytical sales data.
- Giving ideas, recommendations, and plans to
contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies
- Scheduling promotional presentations, maintaining an annual project calendar, and ensuring deadlines are respected across all marketing activations.
- Managing library of educational assets including imagery, video, sizzle reels, how-to-guides and other formats to ensure every product has a successful launch plan to our consumers with our retail partners.
- Shepard the status of media plan approvals, invoicing and payments in partnership with Finance and departmental finance partners
- Work with Public Relations firms on monthly activations and pitch calendars.
- Sample management of all Legacy & New Launches.
- Market Analysis:
- Researching, analyzing and summarizing market trends.
- Compiling competitors' data by distinguishing their products' characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising and making recommendations based on insight.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry activities and trends.
- Delivering key competitor data on a quarterly basis.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Determine appropriate goals and key performance indicators
- Researching and reporting on potential strategic relationships.
- Measuring the impact and outcomes of marketing activities.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reports
- Maintain monthly marketing dashboard for: Media, Social, Online, Partnerships, B&M.
Attributes and Skills:
- Must be proactive, highly detail oriented and organized and possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and deadline oriented
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Competency with MS Office, intermediate proficiency with Excel required
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers, with an ability to organize data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Strong interest in learning about evolving media channels and measurement
- Outstanding problem resolution and follow up skills to effectively manage deliverables
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, analytical and critical thinking and proactive decision making.
- Passionate with a positive ?can-do? attitude
- Intermediate French considered an asset but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Google AdWords, digital media, programmatic or marketing analytics/research certifications would be an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a traditional marketing role either on vendor/retailer side.
- Experience helping execute marketing plans across all consumer touchpoints.
- Proven understanding and experience working around marketing strategy & Execution.
- Minimum 1-year experience with online display, paid search, social campaigns, and media research tools preferred