WHAT THIS POSITION IS ALL ABOUT:
The Specialist, Marketing Project Management supports the development and the delivery of omni-channel marketing campaigns for Hudson's Bay. The specialist is responsible for the execution of effective Project Management processes to deliver multiple omni-channel marketing campaigns on-time and on-budget. For the categories that the project management specialist is responsible, this associate holds project teams accountable for milestones, ensures that projects are approved, and appropriately budgeted and planned, and leads periodic forums to review and make decisions on projects. The specialist schedules and hosts meetings, provides an agenda and leads the team through the meeting content to check-in on projects, identify risks and opportunities and document action items to drive project results. The specialist manages IT platforms to monitor project status, scorecards and reports resource allocation for projects in-flight. The associate is a strong collaborator that works with all cross-functional teams to hold associates accountable for milestones on projects to deliver projects on time.
WHO ARE YOU:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in Project Management at large CPG or Retail company with proven success
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of project management software tools
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent an asset
AS THE SPECIALIST, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, YOU WILL:
Project Management, Process and Delivery
- Work with cross-functional partners to plan and manage projects.
- Define and assign tasks and required resources to execute marketing projects.
- Partner with creative operations, production, development and all business teams to assign a project team and ensure project success across all channels and all media for omni campaigns
- Manage project budgets
- Create a schedule and project timelines
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Update status of projects at project checkpoint meetings, review deliverables with business stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to facilitate project tracking and execution.
- Lead marketing cross-functional project review meetings for portfolio Provide clarity on project milestones and tracking and hold all project stakeholders accountable for inputs, outputs, approvals, etc. for portfolio of projects
- Manage the overall process from the initial request for a project to its final delivery
- Maintain effective scorecarding for all levels of organization to identify project status and resource allocation
- Create and maintain process documentation with respect to existing workflows
- Other duties as required
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.