To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales, Communications
As a Regional Vice President of Sales within the Enterprise Sales team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives, who sell the entire Salesforce Customer Success Platform to our telecommunication vertical.
We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The RVP is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
The team you lead here at Salesforce will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
Your Qualifications :
The skillset needed to be successful will vary from 5+ yrs of sales leadership experience managing a team of six or more quota carrying sales people. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience leading teams at enterprise strategic accounts
- Experience leading teams in telecommunications and media
- Proven successful experience in leading a team of Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a ?win as a team? environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's ?World's Most Innovative Company? seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ?100 Best Companies to Work For®' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.