- Blogging and Article Writing Intern
Title: Marketing Blogging and Article Writing Intern
- Hours Negotiable
Department: Marketing Reports to: Marketing Supervisor
Location: Toronto Salary
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial, Canadian owned and operated company, which
has been growing constantly for over 30 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea
Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides retailers, companies, individuals, schools,
organizations, associations and social services with quality merchandise and custom logoed promotional
products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative, love making our clients happy at a bargain, and
believe in being socially responsible. The Bargains Group attributes their success to a ?wonderful team of
employees? and prides itself on consistently exceeding customer expectations and providing a high level
of customer service.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing
- Blogging and Article Writing intern.
As the Marketing
- Blogging and Article Writing Intern, you will
- Bring HIGH energy and fun to a very successful team
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Be mentored by awesome successful people including the Founder, a Top 40 under 40 and Canadian Women Entrepreneur of the Year award winner!!
- Work hard and play hard in a very fast paced entrepreneurial company
- Use social networks to promote our blogs and marketing pieces
- Assist with various writing projects within the company for profiles, bios, charitable projects etc.
Who you are:
- You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are successful working independently or as part of a team
- You have experience with social media
- You have experience in marketing and blogging
- You are creative and motivated to learn
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter. Bargains group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.