Job Summary: You strongly believe in efficiency and thrive under tight deadlines. In collaboration with several subject matter experts, you will support business operations through the documentation of processes and procedures while creating and developing relevant new forms and documents. In addition, you will be responsible for file maintenance and administration of updates to our content management systems.
Apply today to become part of Ledcor's dynamic team in Vancouver, BC.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Documents standard operating procedures and develops forms by gathering information and collaborating with business subject matter experts
- Generates and manages documents and publishes to Core Management System (SharePoint) for internal access by operational groups
- Subject matter expert for form collection tool (iAuditor)
- Identifies process and procedure improvements or system enhancements, assisting with related implementation and communication
- Coordinates feedback and continuous CMS improvement, including updates to existing content. Provides updates and edits to the SharePoint environment
- Reviews documents and corrects errors in content and grammar, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative, business process or other related role
- University degree in business administration, technical diploma or other relevant program (preferred)
- Strong computer skills including, Microsoft 365 products
- Prior knowledge of SharePoint (preferred)
- Excellent ability to manage multiple competing demands while meeting deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to build and foster effective relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Travel to other Ledcor offices as required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Sep 9, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada