- Friday 8:00 AM
- 5:00 PM
Manages all aspects of the Radwell customer relationship in a specific sales area. This includes promoting Radwell's repair, surplus, distribution product and asset recovery services daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage sales activities for specific assigned territory.
- Works closely with all staff to oversee the sales function and to position products and services to achieve maximum sales potential.
- Responds to requests, inquires and complaints and ensures maximum good will from all transactions.
- Analyzes market statistics to develop sales campaigns and create sales quotas.
- Responsible for negotiating and implementing agreements
- Prepares reports for management and customers.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
May be modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned
- Sales or customer relationship building experience
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of people/environments
- Goal Oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Clean driving record & knowledge of geographical area is a plus