Digital Marketing Specialist
SAIT is a global leader in applied education and an institution that empowers employees to make a difference in the lives of our students.
Building on more than a century of history, we are looking for innovative employees wanting to create a future with us. As part of our team, you are encouraged to be bold and inventive, bringing new ideas to the table. Change excites you.
Along with competitive benefits, gourmet on-campus restaurants run by our culinary program and an unparalleled view of downtown Calgary, SAIT offers the chance to do work with a purpose
Your future starts now ... at SAIT.
The Marketing department is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you believe the difference between a potential student and an applicant comes down to the right information at the right time and you can create memorable campaigns in unique ways, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Business Partner, you push the limits of our digital marketing campaigns and initiatives to put and keep SAIT top-of-mind. You are a creative, innovative, and diligent marketing professional with a track record for using outside-of-the-box digital tactics and creating compelling user journeys that drive acquisition and ensure user satisfaction.
You are a trend-seeker, and more importantly, a trend-setter. Your digtal marketing is cutting-edge and innovative and you never create a campaign or user journey without using data to guide your decisions and measure its effectiveness. You analyze user experience and campaign performance and recommend adjustments to ensure success.
You thrive on helping our clients, solve their most pressing needs by utilizing digital marketing strategies and you have a full toolbox of digital experience including web, UX, social media, mobile, SEO, SEM, email and digital multimedia. You've made it your passion to understand digital journeys inside and out, but you don't stop there. Your understanding of audiences, behaviour, platforms, programmatic, media and conversion is instinctual
- you immediately grasp business needs, especially in higher education.
You have exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to cultivate strong relationships and partnerships with various stakeholders including teammates and campus partners. You love being a mentor to other marketers to help them understand how digital marketing can lead to their success. In ensuring client satisfaction, you show a passion for quality and attention to detail. You are recognized as a community and consensus builder and work to create a collaborative environment leading to extensive stakeholder buy-in and engagement. You are patient when you need to be, and bold when the objectives require it.
- Manage and enhance digital touch-points, platforms and tools in support of digital marketing goals.
- Track and analyze campaigns for improvements and provide feedback and recommendations to stakeholders (internal and external) and vendors.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to the marketing teams on digital trends, and channels.
- Be seen as a digital channel expert by staying current and up-to-date.
- Support database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
- Collaborate with multiple client groups to source and verify content, build copy and creative
- Ensure project planning includes stakeholder input and considerations.
- Provide real-time and milestone updates to stakeholders
- Support a client-centred approach in all aspects of the work we do, with a focus on transparency and inclusion.
?Required to have a degree or diploma in advertising, digital marketing or similar education
- Three to five years of related work experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital development and production requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Recent Google Analytics, Google Ads certifications required.
- Hubspot or equivalent certification in digital marketing required.
- Project management and client services skills, collaborative team member, and able to manage multiple client projects and deliver on deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite and Google webmaster tools and console
- Ability to present publicly to large and small audiences on marketing strategies, trends, and the work that we do.
- Working-level skills with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Why Work at SAIT
Enjoy a stimulating work environment, a beautiful campus overlooking downtown Calgary and a great benefits package including: comprehensive health and dental coverage, a defined benefit pension plan, professional development programs, generous paid time off, free access to our Wellness Centre, transit subsidies and more.
Why Work at SAIT
Please continue with the online application process by clicking the Apply Now button
All applications should be made through our online system.
SAIT is committed to equity and diversity within its community and invites applications from all qualified applicants.
AUPE: This position is part of the AUPE bargaining unit.
Conditions of Employment
In order to ensure and maintain a safe and secure working and learning environment, all applicants to the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology must complete and pass a police security clearance before employment is confirmed. Employment is conditional until a satisfactory police security clearance is obtained and confirmed. Employment with SAIT will not commence until the results have been provided and confirmed.
SAIT's vision is to be a global leader in applied education