Temporary Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for all administrative and coordination duties related to the development and execution of marketing campaigns, activities and materials with the goal of measurably increasing sales volume and profitability within all sales channels. Critical to the success of this role is the Marketing Specialists' ability to understand the unique needs of each internal stakeholder.
The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing and an eagerness to learn and perform tasks flawlessly.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for marketing want to help build on an already industry-leading brand, look no further.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities The Marketing Specialist will be required to quickly develop an functional understanding within specific areas of JELD-WEN's business, departments and corporate functions to:
- Ensure success of annual marketing plans by coordinating details, supporting performance tracking and updating financials.
- Support the execution of channel/customer strategy and translate strategy into tactical action plans, projects, and programs in collaboration with management, sales and external agency partners.
- Identify needs of internal stakeholders and develop materials, tools and programs that make it easier for our customers to do business and marketing with us.
- Work with internal teams and external agency partners to identify, develop and implement both internal and external training plans and programs.
- Support the execution of national integrated marketing communications initiatives including but not limited to corporate communications, social networking, corporate website (Canadian content), new product introductions, sales enablement, tradeshows, open house events, advertising campaigns, digital media.
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently and effectively.
- Support the development and execution of internal communications campaigns and tactics.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English
- Demonstrated experience with a focus on marketing communications related to technical or building products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced team.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills .
- Ability to work well within a cross functional/national team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to experiment to drive more impact but exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual (French/English) preferred.
Marketing and Communications Canada