Business Development Manager
Are you a creative, resourceful, forward thinking professional, that thrives on building lasting relationships?
Do you have a ?hunter' mentality with an extensive reach in the fleet industry, or experience in helping clients select leading-edge software solutions?
Do you have proven abilities to analyze the market, understand connections while consistently solidifying and closing relationship deals?
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our NBI team.
As a member of our NBI team, you will be committed to building and leveraging relationships within the Quebec and New Brunswick markets. As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background in business to business solutions-based sales and thrive on the opportunity to expand your assigned business portfolio in an active and exciting sector, throughout a consistently growing market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage positive ongoing relationships with customers, prospective customers, and key partners.
- Leverage new and existing contacts to increase company sales.
- Identify current and potential clients to establish a rapport and develop productive business relationships.
- Manage sales cycles efficiently and present the value of our solutions to decision makers.
- Provide exceptional product demonstrations for potential customers.
- Forecast and track sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com.
- Work closely with other Company divisions to uncover potential business opportunities.
- Assisting in development of sales strategy, with applicable team members throughout assigned region.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and metrics.
- Work with internal team members to ensure the sale to delivery process is seamless.
- Travel in assigned territory (within Central Canada) as required.
What you will bring to the NBI Team:
- 3-5 years' experience in consultative/solution sales role(s).
- Track record of success in achieving sales quotas.
- Ability to communicate, write and present clearly and effectively.
- Mature verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and salesforce.com.
- Flexible, agile, and able to adapt quickly and effectively to new situations.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- The ideal candidate will have a self-motivated desire to succeed, and possess an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Bilingual imperative (English/French
- B/B/B) to meet the requirements of the Charter of the French Language in servicing Quebec
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package including both fixed and variable compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Cohesive and supportive team environment
- A company that focuses on culture, team member's needs and resources
- Remote work opportunities
We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our core values and are committed to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, are eager to rise to the challenge and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply by visiting our Careers page: https://northernbusinessintelligence.easyapply.co
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Kerr Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Who are we at the Kerr Group NBI?
Since 1997, The Kerr Group of Companies has grown to be one of Canada's largest Telecommunications Support and Workforce Optimization organizations. At almost 150 employees, we have locations across ten different offices nationwide. We set the bar high and are proud of our reputation of continually delivering quality services to our valued customers. In joining our team, you will experience what it is like to be involved in a workplace that supports employee contributions, quality work, safety and extensive collaboration.