Mississauga, ON, Canada
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Marketing Associate is accountable to the Vice President of Business Development & Project Management and will work closely with the CDMO global marketing team based in France and the Canadian team (BD, scientific and technical stakeholders). This position requires a University degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other related field, with a Marketing specialization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business intelligence for the CDMO Eurofins entity over US/CANADA/EUR to identify competitor key information/communication and small biotechs companies to be prospected by the BD team market data research & analysis.
Operational Marketing & Communication
For API and DPO development & manufacturing services:
- Propose communication topics for the CDMO global digital plan
- Develop sales tools / marketing collaterals (PWPT presentations / Flyers / ...)
- Develop marketing content for Digital Communication (website, digital advertising campaigns, eblasts, social networks posts such as LinkedIn...) working closely with all departments & the global CDMO Digital Manager
- Design advertising materials
- Provide web analytics (Google analytics/webleads, media campaigns, ...) and data to the global Digital Manager
- Template development, E-mail signatures, stationary, business cards, and logos including building signage
- Corporate Presentation creation and updates
- Develop and procure SWAG items
- Manage trade show attendance for Eurofins Alphora Research Inc (booth space/hotel booking, booth design, logistics, budget, events organization, communications...)
- Identify/ Qualify leads from marketing actions i.e. web leads, intercompany leads etc. for the BD team
- Entry of leads into CRM
- Supply contact lists to the global CDMO Digital Manager
- Drive marketing/BD actions to convert eblasts top openers into leads
- Prepare annual Marketing budget plan for Eurofins CDMO NA + API/DPO services
- Entering POs and receiving invoices into COUPA
- Support Vice President of Business Development & Project Management:
- process and reconcile monthly expense report
- process and reconcile monthly corporate card expense report
- Verify and review monthly expense reports for BD's prior to Director's approval
- Manage corporate membership and subscriptions
- Responsible for maintaining and taking stock photos and video
- And other duties as required
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS:
Within the Company
- Interact with all staff throughout the company as necessary to implement the business objectives.
Outside of the Company
- Interact with various outsource vendors to support the business objectives and working closely with Eurofins entity over US/CANADA/EUR.
- Specialization in Marketing, University degree in Business, Economics, Science or a related field an asset
- Experience in CRO/CDMO/CMO area preferred
- 1-5 years experience in a marketing position
- Experience using MailChimp, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media for representing a corporate brand
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- CRM experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience dealing with promotional item vendors
- Strong written and oral communication, knowledge of French an asset but not required
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong problem solving & analytical ability with a high level of organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
What we offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive and medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- RRSP/DPSP eligibility with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Plan and much more!
- This position will be working in an office environment within a scientific manufacturing/laboratory facility where most of the time will be spent sitting at a desk working on a computer.
- Responsiveness outside of standard office hours may be required.
Eurofins supports equal opportunities for inclusion and invites all qualified applicants to apply; if accommodations are required in the application or interview process, please contact us via www.eurofins.ca. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- no phonecalls or emails please! Selected candidates can expect to be contacted in 3-6 weeks.
No agencies please!