BEE part of the Change
- but for parcel shipments!
ShipperBee is building a platform for sustainable point-to-point-to-point delivery of parcels, avoiding massive warehouses and wasteful delivery miles. We are a small, diverse team working together to connect our shippers and drivers to move parcels in a way that's good for the environment. We take care of each other and work hard to meet goals and targets
- and help us all achieve success.
What We're Looking For
ShipperBee is looking for a detailed-orientated, creative, and passionate Digital Marketing Developer. You will play a key role in helping us rebuild our company website using WordPress, automate marketing activities, drive more traffic to our site, and grow our business.
- Develop a consistent, modern experience using WordPress tooling
- Adopt technical standards for our web properties, including those that support accessibility.
- Manage the delivery of key content, such as press releases, blog articles, media, white papers.
- Create landing pages for events, campaigns, webinar registrations
- Track traffic and performance of our web properties.
- Manage SEO (search engine optimization) parameters
- Support and promote company events, trade shows
- Manage Google AdWords Campaigns and associated budget
- Web technology experience
- Experience with WebFlow
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles (including AODA) and best practices.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics and email automation platforms
- Proficient using MS Office (and Adobe Suite would be an asset)
- Outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently
At ShipperBee, we don't just accept difference
- we celebrate it!
We recognize that experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and a growth mindset goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, consider applying anyway and tell us why you are the right fit for the job. ShipperBee is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR