The primary object of this role is to perform specialized tasks related to the marketing, research and administrative
requirements of sales professionals of a commercial real estate brokerage office. Individual needs to be self-starting
and action-oriented while regularly exercising independent judgment and seeing tasks through to completion. This is
a demanding yet rewarding position with broad and significant growth potential.
- Participate in the planning and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business.
- Provide marketing, administrative and organizational support to an individual or team of sales professionals.
- Attend tours, sales meetings and presentations.
- Assist with the development and writing of marketing and presentation materials, client offers, proposals and other required documentation for the team.
- Implement marketing plans.
- Use CBRE templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages while displaying professionalism and maintaining the CBRE brand.
- Research data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations.
- Manage team calendars including critical dates, deadlines, meeting preparation and scheduling of appointments.
- Write and release deal announcements, listings and reports.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence such as cover letters and emails for sales professionals.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming telephone calls.
- Produce and maintain databases, surveys, digital filing systems and other records.
- Collect, compile and analyzes moderately complex data and information and composes it in straightforward written descriptions of results.
- Gather data on newly available properties, transactions and tenants/buyers/seller's in the market.
- Professionally interact and communicate with clients, other sales professionals, researchers and marketers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Ability to independently determine the appropriate methodology for completing open-ended projects when necessary.
- Ability to follow instructions and direction when necessary.
- High-energy individual with a tendency and ability to take initiative, follow through and see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Expert Level with MS-Office, such a Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in InDesign is required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.