Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 09/30/2020
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The objective of the North & Central America Marketing team is to lead the region’s marketing and communications plan and ensure it is aligned with the local business goals. In doing so, the team will support the building of multi-level relationships with our customers through traditional and modern communication tools. In addition, the marketing team will develop and use market intelligence to help drive sales focus and customer engagement.
We are currently for a Senior Marketing Specialist, Customer Lifecycle Management & Operations to complete our team.
This person is responsible for the management of multiple marketing platforms, executing top-quality digital marketing and communications from a regional perspective. S/he will aid in developing an account-based-marketing approach, driving lead nurturing programs, customer segmentation analysis, and communication touchpoints at each stage of the buying cycle.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing automation programs, including email campaigns, digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Use CRM to manage, develop and segment customer databases and to identify opportunities to improve targeting, grow sales and strengthen customer relationships
- Contribute to local customer loyalty process, uncovering and disseminating customer insights through a systematic and actionable approach
- Define, report on, and analyze key marketing performance metrics, provide recommendations and optimization plans
- Stay up to date on new technologies, learning and determining how different systems can integrate and work together to drive results
- Support other team members as needed, as the team will work collaboratively on campaigns, events, and strategic initiatives
The Sr Marketing Specialist will work closely with numerous groups, including Group/Corporate Marketing, local account management, inside sales, and commercial support. He/she will also be able to contribute to the development of the team’s processes, practices and ways of working.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- Customer-focused: you want to learn about our diverse customer base and develop campaigns with them at the forefront of your mind
- Data-driven and analytical: you love data! And understand how to use it to improve strategies and campaigns
- Proven problem-solver: you bring a new perspective to the table and are focused on results
- An executor: you move fast and meet deadlines, without compromising on quality
- Knowledgeable: you have a solid understanding of email marketing, automation, and conversion tracking, plus you know how to navigate and influence change in a global B2B matrix organization
- Experienced: you have worked in marketing, preferably on the digital side for at least 4 years, and are very familiar with tools like Pardot and Salesforce CRM. Some great extras include Google Analytics, PPC management, Power BI/Tableau, as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a significant asset. French is a plus.
At Metso Outotec, our values - driving customer success, seeking inovation, performing together and respecting each other - guide us in how we conduct business and how we work together. As a multi-national company Metso Outotec values and thrives on diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability please let us know.