In conjunction with Senior Management, develop strategic and tactical positioning for the Company's powersports brands including the ATV, Motorcycle, Outboard product lines as well as the Marketing plans for all Parts & Accessories. This positioning must be in line with the Global Brand guidelines through national and local advertising, social media and events and promotions with the intent of developing a media plan that drives traffic to our Dealer network in sufficient volume to achieve the business objectives within budget.
This role also interacts with various managers and most departments in the company as required and where appropriate. The position is the primary contact with the Advertising Agency and media buying group for day to day activities, and all suppliers of social media programs.
This position also prepares product plans based upon product strengths versus the competition and uses market research in order to position the product in the marketplace in line with corporate objectives.
This incumbent must be well versed and experienced in a variety of marketing and product planning roles. This position is key to ensuring that sales targets are met through proper marketing strategies, product and sales planning, and product training. Specific accountabilities include:
- Recommending to Senior Management, strategies to build the Brand while increasing retail traffic to our dealers
- Participation in the development and implementation of national, regional and local advertising plans and budgets
- Directing, coordinating and working with the Advertising Agency and Media buying group
- Develops social media campaigns
- Managing all national promotions, events and sponsorships
- Preparing content, line-up and pricing of all Suzuki vehicles for Executive approval
- Participating in the development of yearly sales objectives
- Developing creative concepts and develops product related sales and marketing materials
- Creating the advertising offers and checking the accuracies of retail offers
- Managing website content and enhancing the user's experience on the website
We are seeking candidates who provide the following expertise and competencies:
- University Degree or equivalent College and work experience
- Minimum 10 years of related experience, 5 years being with comparable industry
- Experience dealing with marketing product through a dealer network
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
If you would like more information regardig this position, please contact Mary Kerr at 705-999-8600 extenstion 2113 at our corporate head office for futher information. Resumes expressing your interest for this position along with a cover letter indicating your qualifications should be submitted via Isarta.