We are seeking a dynamic, highly organized Marketing Coordinator to join our growing organization. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in connecting clients with relevant and thoughtful content. Excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies are a must.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns that support sales enablement to achieve target goals and objectives
- Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Specialist, liaise with Broker Partners to implement marketing plans for applicable industry sectors of the business
- Coordinate corporate and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Support Lloyd Sadd SME's with presentations, proposals, collateral review and design
- Provide input into the social media strategy including building and managing social media profiles and presence
- Develop and coordinate the development of content for campaigns; text and graphics, together with internal technical experts or external partners, suppliers and designers
- As applicable, create and execute email drip-campaigns using templates, databases and marketing automation tools; generate and maintain mailing lists
- Execute and monitor online advertisement, email blast, social media and other digital campaigns
- Participate with the ongoing development of corporate websites including design, functionality, and technical maintenance
- Manage promotional material by coordinating with vendors, inventorying stock, ordering, and verifying receipt.
- Report on marketing initiatives by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data.
- Various other marketing duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and website management
- Experience with social media management and associated advertising platforms
- Proficient in MS office suite of products (powerpoint, publisher, word, excel)
- Experience in event planning and management including coordinating logistics, managing budgets and execution.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and email marketing platforms (mail chimp, constant contact) an asset
- Copywriting experience an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment.
- RRSP matching component.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
Apply online by emailing an updated Resume & Cover Letter to Courtney Bosch, Human Resources Business Partner via Isarta
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be