JOB DESCRIPTION :
We're a naan traditional company...
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let's be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you're fun-loving, talented and fearless, we're for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Opportunity to be impactful
MARKETING COORDINATOR CO-OP
The Marketing Coordinator Co-op position is best-suited to a driven, analytical, creative, and strategic individual with an interest in Marketing and Customer Development. Through their primary responsibilities and interaction with cross-functional teams, the Marketing Coordinator will be provided the opportunity to develop a solid overview of the Marketing function.
- Support in the development and execution of packaging artwork
- Collaborate with Marketing Analyst to develop market performance reports for the branded and control label categories
- Coordinate, maintain, and create marketing support tools
- such as sell sheets, displays, and the recipe archive
- Assist in the development of customer presentations and presentation materials
- Currently pursuing a post-secondary degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and spoken); bonus points for natural ?teachers'
- Ambitious and driven; self-learner with a positive ?can do? attitude
- Innately curious
- always seeking to understand the bigger picture, ?why?', and how things work
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, conscientious, and able to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent people skills
- Desire to learn all aspects of the business
We're foodies and our passion is baked in...
- Customer and Product Centricity
- You are always keeping our products front and center.
- You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- You are a risk taker!