Summary: Greenwin is looking for a dynamic communications professional with strong writing skills, impeccable attention to detail and a knack for social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to think outside of the box, prioritize tasks and switch gears in an instant, and has an intuitive sense of what makes a good aesthetic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience running a corporate social media account an asset
- Knowledge of paid digital/social advertising
- Ability to curate and create a strong aesthetic presence on social platforms
- Strong writing skills; able to write compelling captions and social posts using brand "voice"
- Monitor social media channels for sentiment, inquiries and feedback
- Monitor accounts using social listening tools, providing reports and recommendations for optimization as needed
- Promotes resident engagement in virtual events through various digital platforms
Public Relations & Communications
- Knowledge of PR-style writing an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Keeps up to date with current issues and public sentiment within and outside the industry
- Awareness of brand image and what will reflect poorly or positively on that image
- Ability to make recommendations on communications protocols and deal with responding to difficult situations with tact
- Enforcement of brand guidelines internally and throughout all public facing materials
- Create content for company blog
- Proof read, edit and polish writing materials
- Assist with tenant communications through Greenwin's customer service channels, as needed
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite; InDesign is a must
- Instinct for what looks good and what doesn't
- Create posters, notices, ads, proposals, social media visuals, newsletters, etc.
- College/University preferred
- At least two years related public relations or design experience
- Proficient working knowledge of design software, specifically Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- anything else is a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong knowledge of all key social media platforms
Include up to three relevant materials you wish to showcase to support your application.