*THIS IS A ONE YEAR CONTRACT*
The Sales Analyst/Coordinator Role is responsible for providing support to the Dealer/Professional sales division. The incumbent will work cross functionally between departments and external vendors, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of programs, plans and promotions.
The incumbent will provide day-to-day business operational assistance to the sales team and also to the Director, Dealer Sales (Canada).
The Sales Analyst/Coordinator will assist in providing the sales team with efficient processes, communication, and tools. The incumbent will need to be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, highly efficient in excel and data sales analytics and have the ability to react to changing priorities. A sense of urgency and high attention to detail is a requirement.
- Provide administrative support to the dealer sales division including planning and travel arrangements
- Conduct outgoing calls to Dealers as needed to resolve backorder or product replacements or other issues as required
- Administer Sales Commissions calculations with approval of Director of Dealer sales
- Collects data and metrics from various sources, analyzes, consolidates, and reports in a collective, concise method including presentations and worksheets through company systems and Microsoft programs.
- Rex and Data Warehouse proficiency- a support contact for the team
- Sales Tool Review and Monitoring. Works with product and planning team to ensure 100% accuracy across all order forms, price books, and brochures for field distribution
- Reacts and responds to field sales questions and assists with issue resolution tied to Dealer issues.
- Review sales expenses for policy and budget guidelines
- Directly involved with CRM development, reporting and analysis
- Liaise with Marketing, Credit, and Project Departments for various initiatives
- In conjunction with the Director of Dealer Sales, ensure procedures are in place and followed by sales personnel.
- Organizes sales related events, Dealer Meetings and/or provide admin support where required
- Coordinates the set-up of new hires where required, in coordination with HR and IT
- New Dealer set up and communication
- Sales Forecast coordination with Demand Planning
- Working with the Director of Dealer sales on Objective Setting and planning
- Working with the Director of Dealer sales on process development
- Other duties as required
- Bilingual (French)-Preferred but not required
- Bachelor Degree Required; Business Course Background Preferred
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Advanced Level Required
- Strong Organization, verbal and written skills-required
- Ability to Manipulate and use Complex and large quantities of data- Required
- Minimum of 5-7 years prior administrative or sales environment experience
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and sensitive information
- Ability to create, compose, proofread and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal skills with both internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take instruction accurately
- Exceptional ability to manage time, meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize duties appropriately
- High level of initiative required; self-driven with an eye for detail
- Highly professional and mature in demeanour
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to support multiple team members
- Ability to use good judgment and make sound decisions