Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Manager, BIOADVANCE
ABOUT JANSSEN INC.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
BIOADVANCE* is a market leading Patient Support Program and unique Organizational capability supporting the portfolio of products in Janssen and delivering care to more than 67,000 patients. This position will focus on our Immunology portfolio to lead and shape strategies, program capabilities and services specific to these therapeutic areas. The principle focus will be to support short term existing Patient Support program strategies and lead the implementation, adoption and use of the new Patient portal and related capabilities across all immunology brands.
- Apply marketing fundamentals to discover customer insights and drive strategic planning & execution of program services in patient support and clinical outcomes.
- Implement innovative solutions, patient and physician programs to maximize business opportunities and drive market leadership in the Immunology space.
- Critically assess opportunities and synthesize business information to deliver unique internal and external customer solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with Vendors, BioAdvance Coordinators, internal and external stakeholders to understand needs and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Manage portfolio effort allocation and budgetary processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal business partners, to build and leverage interdependencies across our businesses and across divisions to drive innovation, accelerate growth and meet our financial commitments.
- University degree (science or business related; MBA an asset)
- 2-3 years product management and/ or pharmaceutical marketing experience is required
- 2-3 years of Agency or Patient Support Program experience would be incrementally beneficial
- Track record of success utilizing foundational Marketing Excellence principles (Market Research, Analytics, Strategic thinking)
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in driving business results
- Demonstration of leadership competencies including driving innovative solutions through strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity to develop solutions and produce measurable results
- Results and performance driven including strong project management and organizational skills
- Therapeutic area experience in Immunology or other specialized therapeutics is an asset
- Bi-lingual (French and English) is an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)