Our marketing team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with our demand generation department to help execute our go to market strategy. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. They will also be responsible for managing deliverables, and communicating with other stakeholders to keep marketing campaigns on track.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience
- and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages
- in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns
- and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
Whether you're a first year Co-op or looking for a place to transition into as a New Graduate, we are looking for superstars to help influence and provide innovative insights into future versions of our Brightspace software. You'll thrive in our agile culture, where teams speak freely and collaborate to solve interesting problems, and will be constantly learning and looking for ways to innovate. If you get stuck, you can work with your assigned mentor to figure out the best way to proceed.
- Data uploading and cleaning
- Provide support with designing and implementing campaigns focused on generating demand and nurturing pipeline
- Manage the process of tracking activity, programs, and processes and consolidating for managers
- Support marketing managers in drafting content including video, ppts, ads, brochures and website content
- Manage the process of customizing, posting, and organizing content for use within marketing and sales
- Ability to pick-up and understand new technologies quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid writing capabilities
- Salesforce.com or Hubspot experience desired
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
WHY WE'RE AWESOME
Employees at D2L enjoy perks in our offices such as Ping-Pong tables, Foosball Tables, free snacks, dogs in the office, old school video games (Commodore 64 & Nintendo 64) and board games everywhere (we even host a monthly board games night!). Plus, we're always hiring superstar New Grads, so get a step ahead of the rest by networking within D2L on your work term.
Check out our social media sites and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to learn more about why an application to D2L is a great choice. You can also look at our new D2L Careers Facebook page; we'll be populating lots of awesome #LifeatD2L content for you there.